Reocomm Foundation is a Nonprofit Organization that was created to empower women in the areas of Health, Education, and Technology. Currently empowering and educating women in Liberia, Reocomm Foundation believes that the most significant way to attain sustainable development goals in Africa is to empower women.
Reocomm Foundation aims to help end the gender technology gap and empower women and girls to create innovative solutions to advance equality in the communities. Closing the gender technology gap means helping girls access training and educational opportunities in STEM (Science, technology, engineering, and math).
We will invest in work that helps empower girls and women to pursue opportunities in these fields.
Reocomm’s mission is to empower women in Africa to achieve unimagined possibilities and transformations through technology, leadership and economic prosperity.
Reocomm Goals is to:
• Encourage girls and young women aged 18-25 to choose business and technology careers
• Provide a platform for industry connections, resources, and opportunities.
• Improve access to and control of technology for women and girls, especially in remote and marginalized areas.
• Create a movement of tech-savvy young women and girls by training and engaging them by offering face-to-face workshops and learning labs, and creating a development roadmap to track progress and readiness for the next milestone in their career path.
• Participants to develop leadership skills through education, experience and exposure opportunities tailored to individuals’ career paths.