2017. While I smiled, I was struggling to look past my present reality at the time.
What I learned in 2017 is:
*You don’t have to look like what you are going through.
*Make an effort to take care of yourself as much as you can.
*Smile in the face of terror, knowing that you have a God that is a specialist in impossibilities.
* Take things 1 day at a time, because if you look at what’s stacked up against you, you may feel overwhelmed and begin to fall off track.
*God has your life all planned out, don’t fret. Just trust and hold on to faith.
*Prayer Works! Talk to God often every day. Tell him EVERYTHING!
* Your needs will be met one way or the other. God will send you helpers, order your steps, open doors, and opportunities.
* Forgive yourself of the mistakes you will most likely make. You are not a surprise to God, He loves you, regardless.
* No matter how hopeless your situation may seem, you will SURVIVE and THRIVE.
* Do what you can with what you have where you are.
* God’s glory will be made manifest in your life. Though it tarries, it will surely come to pass.
YOU ARE LOVED BEYOND MEASURE. THERE’S NO BOUNDARIES OR LIMITS TO THE LOVE OF GOD.